Friday, October 1, 2010

Bobby visits Erth Station One.

Bobby visits Erth Station One.
Check it out at http://tinyurl.com/27uv44j

Earth Station One Episode 27 - I Think I’m A Clone Now, There’s always two of me just a hangin’ around.

This week on ESO, Mike, Dan and Mike are joined by comic book writer Bobby Nash to talk about his new trade paperback Yin Yang, and then we dive back into the world of Star Wars and talk about Episode II: Attack of the Clones. Also this week we try again at our new crew rant section "Crew Kudos".

Join us for another fun filled podcast that we like to call Episode 27: I Think I’m A Clone Now, There’s always two of me just a hangin’ around.

Table of Contents
0:00:00 Intro / Welcome
0:02:26 Crew Kudos – Batman: The Cult / The Akinator / Superman – Batman: Apocalypse / Comic Book Prices
0:28:48 Bobby Nash Interview
0:53:32 Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
1:29:13 Show Close

Thanks for having me on, gents. It was a lot of fun.
Bobby

No comments: