Tuesday, December 1, 2020

SNOW FALLS AND AUTHOR BOBBY NASH WINS NEW PULP FICTION AWARD!

I am equal parts shocked, thrilled, and humbled to learn that I have been awarded the New Pulp Fiction Award by the Sangria Summit Society for my novella SNOW FALLS. In what is sure to be a surprise to anyone who knows me, I'm at a bit of a loss for words. I have written and rewritten this post several times as I try the correct words to convey how it feels to be recognized by your peers, fans, and friends for your work. I am happy to hear that readers are enjoying my work, in this case, SNOW FALLS in particular. The only thing I can think to say is THANK YOU. I'm honored. 


Bobby

-----
Repost New Pulp Fiction Award:
The Sangria Summit Society is pleased to announce that Bobby Nash has won the $500 New Pulp Fiction Award for his book, Snow Falls.

The Sangria Summit Society will offer an annual New Pulp Fiction award with a cash value of $500. Our committee will consider pulp fiction books published in English, in this century, by a sole author. The author must be living at the time of the award. The awards will be paid using PayPal. They are taxable. It is our hope that these awards will further our goal to create a larger audience for authors within the military community. 

Learn more about the New Pulp Fiction Award HERE.
Learn more about the Sangria Summit Society HERE.
Learn more about the SNOW series HERE.
Learn more about Snow Falls HERE (paperback, ebook, audio. Free with Kindle Unlimited).
Learn more about Bobby Nash HERE.

No comments: